Sunday, January 3, 2010

The Night Before

As I am sitting here I am ready to begin my Shred Challenge. I want to win the $50 GC but more than that I want to win the battle in loosing these extra pounds. I am so sick of seeing pictures of myself and not liking what I see. I want to feel good and have more energy.

I have the Shred video, my weights, my Reebok Easytone Shoes thanks to my sister for Xmas, and my wonderful online community to help support me through my journey.

Today I ate horribly and feel tired and sluggish. I can't wait to start feeling more energy. I am a little bit of both...excited and scared to start. Excited to finally be doing something about it but scared that I will fail. I don't want to fail...I've got to keep at it.

2 comments:

  1. You can do it! I'm on Day 4 and I promise--it DOES get easier!! And you will see results. I have't changed my eating habits YET & I have already lost 2.5 pounds!! Working on the eating habits this week though!! Looking forward to both of us being successful!!

    ReplyDelete